Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MTV's exclusive video on Clary Fray on The Mortal Instruments set

MTV has shown us the first look of The Mortal Instruments set, a first look at Magnus Bane, and now, they have another clip of the cast talking about the amazing Clary Fray
"I love the stories. I love Clary because she's this heroine who's this normal girl, who finds out she has these powers," the actress told MTV News during a recent visit to the Toronto-based set. "The emotion is there. It's not just a CGI world. It's not just a translation of a book. It's more emotionally, character-based than just aesthetically beautiful."
"She's an absolute star and incredible, on-the-moment brilliant actor and consummate professional," said Robert Sheehan, who plays Clary's best friend Simon. "It's lovely to have someone like that for the really emotional, dramatic stuff. That's what really makes the film, first and foremost, a human story. Because if it's not that, it's not really relatable or interesting."
"To get to watch Lily do something — that's really amazing," [Jamie Campbell Bower] said. "There have been times I've been in a scene with Lily, and she's doing something, and I just zone out, being like 'God, you're brilliant. Oh wait! I'm actually meant to be saying something.' I'm like, 'Oh, crikey! There's words at this point.' "
"I love Clary. I love this series," [Lily Collins] enthused. "I'm so ready. I'm so ready to be a Shadowhunter a little more since I've only gotten a taste of it in this film."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+